Friday, January 7, 2011

LaScala Tonight; Zydeco Tomorrow!

Hey this is last minute -- and my first post on my new blog -- but catch me tonight at LaScala Restaurant in northwest Columbus (4190 W. Dublin-Granville Road). Kicking off, I'll be front and center with the Shaun Booker Band from 6:30 -9 PM. Then later, at 9:30 pm, I will be onstage with the Paradise Island Band until midnight. Something for everyone!

And tomorrow night I will be at Zydeco on High (515 S. High Street, Columbus) with the Shaun Booker Band. Whether your taste runs to Etta James or B.B. King, you will enjoy Saturday evening!

Both nights will be a great time.

Hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. glad I found this! saw you at vonn jazz a year or so ago and will be by with friends at zydedo on saturday night!

    ReplyDelete