Saturday, January 15, 2011

Blues, Jazz, LaScala TONIGHT!

My Guys!  The guys who with me ARE The Shaun Booker Band -- and yours truly -- will be at LaScala Italian Bistro tonight in Dublin, Ohio.

Its another stop in the "Memphis Or Bust!" tour as we hone our performance and music in preparation for what will be absolutely intense competition early next month at the International Blues Challenge. The crowds at LaScala have always been good to me, and I am looking forward to tonight. Its a great venue with lots of energy!

Let me introduce My Guys: On guitar, Mike Dudley. On bass, Ron "Hendu" Henderson. "On drums, "G." On keys, Bo Dixon. And on trumpet, L.A. Sky. The sound. The mood. They make it!

Together, the Shaun Booker Band creates a musical explosion!

I hope you will come on out and join us tonight. We will be going on stage shortly before 9 pm, AND we will be performing some of my original songs, including "I Am A Wipeout," "Zero Hero," "Tenderly," "Yellow Cross" and "Telephone Man." You'll also hear classic R&B and steamy rock pieces by some one of our favorite artists and songwriters, including Etta James, Otis Redding, B.B. King, Tony Joe White, Francine Reed, and others.

Its gonna be hot! Steamy! And charged with energy!  C O M E    O N    O U T!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment